Extended Holiday Hours:
Monday - Saturday 9am to 8pm
Sundays 9am to 6pm
Welcome to the Willimantic Food Co-op!
Our store is open to members and non-members alike.
We hope you will find what you are looking for here and, please, come see us at the store! The Willimantic Food Co-op is a member owned and operated food store. We carry a full line of grocery items, produce, cheese, juices, grains, spices, vitamins, dairy products, homeopathic remedies, and paper goods.
- Members pay shelf price and have the option of working at the store to receive an additional discount.
- Non-members pay 10% above shelf price.
- We accept Credit and Debit Cards (MC, Visa, Discover). We also accept SNAP Benefits.
Join us for Downtown Willimantic's Small Business Saturday
Saturday, November 30
and enjoy a free cup of coffee or tea
Calling local artisans and crafters!
Sell your goods at the Co-op during the holiday season.
Click here to find out how.
Employment at the Co-op
- Farm to Hearth (Baked Goods)
- Tobacco Road Farm (Farm Produce)
- Baldwin Brook Farm (Dairy Products)
- view all Local Producers